DISTRICT CORE BELIEFS
1. All decisions are made on the premise that children come first.
2. All district decisions are made to ensure that practices and policies are developed to be inclusive, sensitive, and meaningful to our diverse population.
3. We believe there is a sense of urgency about improving rigor and student achievement.
4. All members of our community are responsible for building capacity to reach excellence.
5. We are committed to a process for continuous improvement based on collecting, analyzing, and reflecting on data to guide our decisions.
6. We believe that collaboration maximizes the potential for improved outcomes.
7. We act with integrity, respect, and honesty with recognition that the school system serves as the social core of the community.
8. We believe that resources must be committed to address the population expansion in the community.
9. We believe that there are no disposable students in our community and every child means every child.
MONROE TOWNSHIP SCHOOL GOALS 2013-14
Goal 1: To adopt the strategic plan and implement the goals articulated in the plan over the 2013-2014 school year;
Goal 2: Review, evaluate and assess current programs and structures; Identify and develop a schedule for review; for the coming year the focus area will be extra and co-curricular programming; and
Goal 3: Develop a budget philosophy, parameters and framework for developing the 2014-2015 budget.